1/3 Photos of Cheesy Spinach Artichoke Dip
Forget the hot mayonnaise -- this is cheesy and luscious. People who don't like spinach-artichoke dip come back for more and more again. I've never taken it to a potluck without having to write down the recipe for someone.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 12 ounces frozen spinach, thawed with all the water stomped out
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1/4 cup marinated artichoke, chopped
- 1/2 cup ricotta cheese (can be omitted, dip will be stiffer and will probably have to be spread with a knife) (optional)
- 1/2 cup pre-shredded mozzarella cheese
- 2 tablespoons parmesan cheese
- garlic powder
- black pepper
- 1Mix all ingredients in a microwavable dish.
- 2Heat in short bursts, stirring frequently.
- 3Serve hot with veggies, crackers, bagels, what have you.
- 4This keeps well in the fridge so you can make it ahead. Just reheat when ready to eat.
Browse Our Top Spreads Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Spreads Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cheesy Spinach Artichoke Dip
Serving Size: 1 (69 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 10
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 113.9
- Calories from Fat 87
- Total Fat 9.7 g
- Saturated Fat 6.0 g
- Cholesterol 30.2 mg
- Sodium 159.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 2.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.3 g
- Sugars 0.4 g
- Protein 4.9 g