Recipe by 3KillerBs
Forget the hot mayonnaise -- this is cheesy and luscious. People who don't like spinach-artichoke dip come back for more and more again. I've never taken it to a potluck without having to write down the recipe for someone.
Top Review by Engrossed
Much better than the hot mayo kind! Ooey gooey cheesy yummy. It was very easy to make. I added extra artichokes and used lowfat cottage cheese instead of ricotta. Thanks for the recipe!
- 12 ounces frozen spinach, thawed with all the water stomped out
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1⁄4 cup marinated artichoke, chopped
- 1⁄2 cup ricotta cheese (can be omitted, dip will be stiffer and will probably have to be spread with a knife) (optional)
- 1⁄2 cup pre-shredded mozzarella cheese
- 2 tablespoons parmesan cheese
- garlic powder
- black pepper