Prep 15 mins
Cook 1 hr
This is a great low carb dip with celery sticks. It's also great as a casserole for dinner with a nice side salad. Yummy!
- 6 ounces cream cheese, room temp
- 1⁄2 cup mayonnaise
- 1⁄2 cup low-fat Greek yogurt
- 2 tablespoons Knorr vegetable soup mix
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- salt & pepper
- 16 ounces frozen spinach, thawed and drained
- 5 ounces frozen artichoke hearts, thawed and chopped
- 6 boneless skinless chicken breasts, cooked and chopped
- 3⁄4 cup parmesan cheese, shredded
- 3⁄4 cup cheddar cheese, shredded
- Preheat oven to 400F and lightly spritz a 9 x 11" baking dish with cooking spray (Pam).
- With a mixer, blend together cream cheese, mayo, and yogurt until well combined.
- Add seasonings and spinach, mix well.
- Add artichokes, chicken, and ½ Parmesan cheese & ½ cup cheddar cheese, mix well.
- Put into prepared baking dish.
- Sprinkle remaining cheese on top of mixture.
- Bake for 1 hour or until cheese is golden brown and bubbly.