1/1 Photo of Cheesy Spinach and Potato Spring Rolls With Spicy Yogurt #RSC
May I Have That Recipe's Note:
Ready, Set, Cook! Hidden Valley Contest Entry. These is a nice twist on traditional spring roll. They are crispy, even though they are baked not fried. Hidden Valley ranch seasoning mix is in the filling and the dipping sauce/ Enjoy!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- 1 cup frozen spinach, thawed
- 1/2 cup frozen corn, thawed
- 1 1/2 cups potato flakes (plain instant mashed potatoes)
- 1 (1 ounce) packet Hidden Valley Original Ranch Seasoning Mix, divided in two
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1 3/4 cups hot water
- 1/2 cup crumbled feta cheese
- 1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 large egg, lightly beaten
- 6 tablespoons butter, melted
- 16 spring roll wrappers (thin)
- 1 cup 2% low-fat Greek yogurt
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1/2 tablespoon chili sauce, use less if you like it less spicy (Sriracha)
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh chives
- 1Preheat oven to 400°F Line a large cookie sheet with parchment paper.
- 2In a small non stick pan, sauté thawed spinach in olive oil for 3-4 minutes, until dry. Add corn, cook for one more minute and set aside.
- 3In a large bowl, combine potato flakes, ½ pack of Hidden Valley Ranch Seasoning Mix and salt. Slowly add hot water, stirring constantly until smooth and creamy. Add spinach and corn mixture, feta and shredded cheddar cheese and beaten egg. Mix until all the ingredients are well combined.
- 4To make the spring rolls, brush both sides of each spring roll wrapper with melted butter. Add about 1 ½ tablespoons of filling, 2-3 inches from the bottom corner of the wrapper. Carefully fold the corner over the filling, fold the sides over and roll the wrapper until it meets the opposite corner.
- 5Place the spring rolls on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper.
- 6Bake at 400F for about 20 minutes until golden brown.
- 7In the meantime, prepare the dipping sauce.
- 8In a small bowl mix lemon juice and honey until well combined.
- 9In a medium bowl, whisk together Greek yogurt, ½ pack Hidden Valley Ranch Seasoning Mix, Sriracha, honey lemon mixture and salt.
- 10Add chopped chives and mix well.
Browse Our Top Spinach Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cheesy Spinach and Potato Spring Rolls With Spicy Yogurt #RSC
Serving Size: 1 (372 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 601.1
- Calories from Fat 293
- Total Fat 32.6 g
- Saturated Fat 18.4 g
- Cholesterol 130.4 mg
- Sodium 996.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 61.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.3 g
- Sugars 15.3 g
- Protein 19.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
Hidden Valley Original Ranch Seasoning Mix