1/2 Photos of Cheesy Spinach and Mushroom Manicotti
1 hr 35 mins
This is a nice twist on an old favorite by adding spinach and fresh mushrooms.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 8 ounces mushrooms, sliced
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 10 ounces spinach, thawed and well drained (frozen chopped)
- 15 ounces part-skim ricotta cheese
- 6 ounces part-skim mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 6 ounces provolone cheese, cut into very small pieces (shredded)
- 3 ounces reduced-fat cream cheese
- 1/2 cup parmesan cheese, shredded (divided)
- 1 egg
- 8 ounces manicotti, cooked al dente' and drained (14 count)
- 16 ounces spaghetti sauce (with meat)
- 1Preheat oven to 350°F Spray a 9x13 pan with nonstick cooking spray (or using additional sauce, lightly spread some sauce on the bottom of the pan). Set aside.
- 2Spray large nonstick skillet with cooking spray. Add mushrooms and garlic; cook 5 minutes on medium heat, stirring frequently. Remove from heat.
- 3In a large bowl, mix thoroughly the mushroom mixture, spinach, ricotta cheese, provolone, cream cheese, half of Parmesan cheese, and the eggs.
- 4Spoon (or use a pastry bag with a large tip) about 2 tbsp of filling mixture into the manicotti shells and then place them into the 9x13 pan.
- 5Drizzle remaining sauce over top. Top with remaining Parmesan cheese and bake 55 minutes or until heated through.
Browse Our Top Manicotti Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cheesy Spinach and Mushroom Manicotti
Serving Size: 1 (328 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 549.3
- Calories from Fat 228
- Total Fat 25.3 g
- Saturated Fat 14.8 g
- Cholesterol 107.9 mg
- Sodium 934.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 44.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.7 g
- Sugars 7.2 g
- Protein 36.3 g