Prep 2 mins
Cook 20 mins
That's something i like to fix when i get home after a busy day, or when i don't wake up at 5 am for work and i want a nice breakfast. Please use eggs and cheese that comes from small farms and buy local! I like to serve it with slices of stone fruits or a salad.
- 1 bagel, sliced in halves
- 2⁄3 cup cooked spinach
- 1 tablespoon grated romano cheese or 1 tablespoon parmesan cheese
- 2 eggs
- 1⁄4 cup grated mozzarella cheese or 1⁄4 cup cheddar cheese or 1⁄4 cup havarti cheese
- salt and pepper
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- Toast your bagel.
- In a bowl, mix the spinach and the romano cheese. season with salt and pepper.
- Spread over the bagel, filling the center and making little edges over the borders, to support the eggs.
- Carefully lay the eggs on the spinach nests. Season with salt and pepper.
- Sprinkle with cheese.
- Bake for 10-15 minutes in oven.