1/8 Photos of Cheesy Spinach and Beef Casserole
Finally, a way to get even your pickiest eaters to eat their spinach! This is a filling and quick casserole that can easily be made low fat if you use ground turkey and low-fat cheese. Serve with a green salad and some french bread and dinner is served!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a large wok or frying pan heat oil and cook onion and garlic in a small amount of oil until transparent.
- 2Add spinach and cook until wilted. Set aside.
- 3Brown ground beef and season with garlic salt, salt and pepper to taste. Set aside.
- 4Combine cooked pasta, spinach, ground beef, cheese (amount to your preference, my family likes it cheesy!) and soup.
- 5Add salt and pepper to taste.
- 6Place in a large baking dish, cover in a layer of shredded cheese.
- 7Cover with tin foil and place in a 350°F oven for 30 minutes.
- 8Uncover and place back in oven for another 10 minutes.
Browse Our Top Cheese Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Cheese Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cheesy Spinach and Beef Casserole
Serving Size: 1 (326 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 484.8
- Calories from Fat 132
- Total Fat 14.7 g
- Saturated Fat 5.0 g
- Cholesterol 51.4 mg
- Sodium 299.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 67.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 11.0 g
- Sugars 1.2 g
- Protein 23.5 g