Prep 10 mins
Cook 5 mins
I found this recipe in a Walmart flyer at Christmas and it looked really good. Plus it is easy and quick to make right in the microwave, how easy is that!
- 1 (10 ounce) package frozen chopped spinach, thawed, drained
- 1 lb Velveeta cheese, cut into 1/2 cubes
- 4 ounces cream cheese, cubed
- 1 (10 ounce) canrotel diced tomatoes and green chilies, undrained
- 8 slices cooked bacon, crumbled
- Microwave spinach, Velveeta cheese, cream cheese, Rotel tomatoes and green chilies, and cooked bacon in a microwaveable bowl on HIGH 5 minutes, or until Velveeta cheese is completely melted and mixture is well blended, stirring after 3 minutes.