Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
Easy and delicious recipe courtesy of Kraft Foods.
- 1 (14 ounce) can artichoke hearts, drained, finely chopped
- 1 (10 ounce) package frozen chopped spinach, thawed, drained
- 3⁄4 cup 100% grated parmesan cheese
- 3⁄4 cup mayo light mayonnaise
- 1⁄2 cup shredded 2% mozzarella cheese
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic powder
- Preheat oven to 350°F Mix all ingredients until well blended.
- Spoon into 9-inch pie plate or quiche dish.
- Bake 20 minute or until heated through.
- Serve water crackers and/or assorted cut-up fresh vegetables.