Prep 10 mins
Cook 30 mins
This delicious dip has all the flavor of the restaurant version...this is a Kraft recipe that I modified
- 14 ounces marinated artichoke hearts, drained, finely chopped
- 10 ounces frozen chopped spinach, thawed, drained
- 3⁄4 cup parmesan cheese, grated
- 3⁄4 cup mayonnaise, real
- 1⁄2 cup mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 4 pickled jalapeno peppers, seeded, finely chopped
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Mix all ingredients until well blended.
- Spoon into 9-inch pie plate or quiche dish.
- Bake 20 minute or until heated through.