Recipe by Lainey6605
This recipe is from Kraft and is simple to make. It uses light mayonnaise and reduced-fat cheese.
Top Review by mums the word
This is a nice recipe but as others have said, it is a bit dry. I took this into consideration and added 2 heaping tbsp of light sour cream but next time I made add yet another tbsp. The taste is very nice and we did enjoy it. I also like that it uses "light" mayo and cheese. Thanks for the recipe!
- 1 (14 ounce) can artichoke hearts, drained, finely chopped
- 1 (10 ounce) package frozen chopped spinach, thawed, drained
- 3⁄4 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 2 tablespoons asiago cheese, grated
- 3⁄4 cup light mayonnaise
- 1⁄2 cup shredded reduced fat 2% mozzarella cheese
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic powder
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Mix all ingredients until well blended.
- Spoon into 9-inch pie plate or quiche dish.
- Bake 20 minutes or until heated through. Serve with crackers and assorted cut-up fresh vegetables.
- Makes 22 servings, 2 T each.
- Make-ahead tip: Most hot dips can be assembled in advance. Cover and refrigerate up to 24 hours. Bake, uncovered, as directed just before ready to serve, increasing the baking time by 5 to 10 minutes to ensure that the dip is heated through.