1/2 Photos of Cheesy Spinach and Artichoke Dip
This recipe is from Kraft and is simple to make. It uses light mayonnaise and reduced-fat cheese.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Mix all ingredients until well blended.
- 2Spoon into 9-inch pie plate or quiche dish.
- 3Bake 20 minutes or until heated through. Serve with crackers and assorted cut-up fresh vegetables.
- 4Makes 22 servings, 2 T each.
- 5Make-ahead tip: Most hot dips can be assembled in advance. Cover and refrigerate up to 24 hours. Bake, uncovered, as directed just before ready to serve, increasing the baking time by 5 to 10 minutes to ensure that the dip is heated through.
Browse Our Top Spinach Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cheesy Spinach and Artichoke Dip
Serving Size: 1 (42 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 22
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 55.5
- Calories from Fat 34
- Total Fat 3.8 g
- Saturated Fat 1.0 g
- Cholesterol 5.8 mg
- Sodium 137.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 3.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.9 g
- Sugars 0.6 g
- Protein 2.3 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
2% mozzarella cheese