- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 12 ounces mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 (9 ounce) package frozen creamed spinach, defrosted
- 1 (8 1/2 ounce) can artichoke hearts, drained & chopped
- 1 tablespoon ranch dressing mix
- pita chips or crackers or bread, chunks or assorted fresh vegetable
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- In large bowl, combine cream cheese, mozzarella and mayonnaise; beat at low speed with an electric mixer until smooth.
- Add all remaining ingredients; mix well.
- Place in 2-quart baking dish, and bake until heated through (about 20 minutes) or microwave for 3 minutes, stirring after each minute.