Recipe by Bec
From the 1995 "Heart Healthy Cookbook" of delicious healthy recipes, Edina, MN. Makes 6, 1/2 cup servings.
- 3 eggs (or egg substitute to equal 3 eggs)
- 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 1 (10 ounce) package frozen spinach, thawed and drained
- 4 ounces low fat cottage cheese (1%)
- 1 cup shredded low-fat cheddar cheese
- 1⁄2 teaspoon nonstick cooking spray
Directions See How It's Made
- In a large mixing bowl, whisk egg substitute and flour.
- Stir in spinach and cheeses.
- Coat a 1 1/2 quart casserole with cooking spray; pour spinach mixture into dish (may be made ahead and refrigerated at this point).
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Bake for 30 minutes- Let stand 5 minutes before serving.