1/4 Photos of Cheesy Spaghetti Squash With Sausage
Spaghetti Squash is a delicious vegetable that tends to be a little on the "unknown" side. This recipe is one that my husband loves, because it has some meat in it, we eat this as a meal! Enjoy!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cut the squash in half and carefully remove the seeds.
- 2Be sure to cut around the edge so you don't cut into the squash itself.
- 3Turn halves upside down in a baking pan.
- 4Bake at 375-degrees for approx 45 minutes, or until the inside is soft.
- 5Let cool and carefully remove inside of squash with fork or spoon.
- 6It will look a lot like cooked spaghetti and come out in strands.
- 7Heat some olive oil in a skillet.
- 8Add the spaghetti squash strands, garlic and crumbled sausage.
- 9Cook on med until for approx 5 minutes.
- 10Add milk and cook until heated through and liquid is absorbed.
- 11Transfer to a warm bowl and toss with cheeses until mixed.
- 12Top with salt and pepper to taste.
Browse Our Top Vegetable Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Vegetable Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cheesy Spaghetti Squash With Sausage
Serving Size: 1 (345 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 450.1
- Calories from Fat 278
- Total Fat 30.9 g
- Saturated Fat 12.6 g
- Cholesterol 69.7 mg
- Sodium 1231.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 20.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.1 g
- Sugars 0.8 g
- Protein 23.7 g