Spaghetti Squash is a delicious vegetable that tends to be a little on the "unknown" side. This recipe is one that my husband loves, because it has some meat in it, we eat this as a meal! Enjoy!
- Cut the squash in half and carefully remove the seeds.
- Be sure to cut around the edge so you don't cut into the squash itself.
- Turn halves upside down in a baking pan.
- Bake at 375-degrees for approx 45 minutes, or until the inside is soft.
- Let cool and carefully remove inside of squash with fork or spoon.
- It will look a lot like cooked spaghetti and come out in strands.
- Heat some olive oil in a skillet.
- Add the spaghetti squash strands, garlic and crumbled sausage.
- Cook on med until for approx 5 minutes.
- Add milk and cook until heated through and liquid is absorbed.
- Transfer to a warm bowl and toss with cheeses until mixed.
- Top with salt and pepper to taste.