1/1 Photo of Cheesy Spaghetti Corn Casserole
1 hr 10 mins
Dienia B.'s Note:
This is a simply delicious joiner to any meal. Perfect to take to family gatherings, as well. Will be the hit of the night. People will be asking you for the recipe!!! All I can say to describe it is DELICIOUS!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350°F.
- 2Mix both cans of corn and 1 1/2 cup of cheese in a casserole dish.and the milk
- 3Break spaghetti into 1/4's and mix into mixture.
- 4Gently pat down so no spaghetti noodles are poking out.
- 5Sprinkle the remaining cheese over mixture.
- 6Pour margarine over mixture in a circular motion.
- 7Put foil over the top and put in oven for 1 hour.
- 8Take out of oven and stir.
Browse Our Top Spaghetti Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cheesy Spaghetti Corn Casserole
Serving Size: 1 (268 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 697.9
- Calories from Fat 261
- Total Fat 29.0 g
- Saturated Fat 14.7 g
- Cholesterol 67.8 mg
- Sodium 1121.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 86.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.3 g
- Sugars 7.5 g
- Protein 28.4 g