Recipe by Dienia B.
This is a simply delicious joiner to any meal. Perfect to take to family gatherings, as well. Will be the hit of the night. People will be asking you for the recipe!!! All I can say to describe it is DELICIOUS!
Top Review by TeddyBee
I originally got this recipe from my boyfriend's mom awhile back and I LOVE IT!! However, the recipe she gave me substituted 1 cup of velveeta in place of the cheddar and it gives it more of a creamy, smooth consistancy. At first I was a bit reluctant since the recipe sounds a bit different. But I'm glad I did because now it will be passed on for generations. You must try this--if not, your tastebuds will never forgive you!
- 8 ounces spaghetti
- 2 cups mild cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1 (15 1/4 ounce) can cream-style corn
- 1 (15 1/4 ounce) can whole kernel corn, drained
- 2 tablespoons margarine, melted
- 1 cup milk
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Mix both cans of corn and 1 1/2 cup of cheese in a casserole dish.and the milk
- Break spaghetti into 1/4's and mix into mixture.
- Gently pat down so no spaghetti noodles are poking out.
- Sprinkle the remaining cheese over mixture.
- Pour margarine over mixture in a circular motion.
- Put foil over the top and put in oven for 1 hour.
- Take out of oven and stir.