1/2 Photos of Cheesy Spaghetti Bake
This is one of my mom's recipes that my brother and I LOVED. Nothing too fancy. It's a simple kid-pleaser that adults like too. I haven't made this in ages, but she still makes it for my dad (and my single brother makes sure he stops by that night). ;)
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350°F Grease a 13x9-inch baking dish; set aside.
- 2Boil spaghetti noodles to al dente according to package; drain.
- 3While spaghetti is boiling, brown the ground beef with the onion; drain and return to skillet. Add the spaghetti sauce to the meat in the skillet.
- 4Add the hot cooked, drained spaghetti to the skillet; stir well. Add salt and pepper to taste. Pour into the prepared baking dish.
- 5In a saucepan, melt butter; add the flour, stirring constantly to make a roux. Slowly whisk in the evaporated milk.
- 6Turn heat to low and stir in the parmesan cheese and 1/2 cup only of the mozzarella. stir constantly until melted and smooth.
- 7Pour the cheese mixture evenly over the spaghetti in the 13 x 9 dish.
- 8Sprinkle with the remaining 1 cup of parmesan cheese and then the oregano.
- 9Bake; uncovered, for 30-35 minutes or until bubbly and starting to brown on top.
Browse Our Top Spaghetti Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Spaghetti Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cheesy Spaghetti Bake
Serving Size: 1 (243 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 564.5
- Calories from Fat 246
- Total Fat 27.3 g
- Saturated Fat 14.1 g
- Cholesterol 89.1 mg
- Sodium 930.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 48.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.8 g
- Sugars 9.0 g
- Protein 30.5 g