Recipe by Kimberley Quinlan
A kid favorite and a parent's favorite because it is so easy. When you want to go out, make this and the kids won't even know you are gone. I use medium cheddar but you can add different cheeses to this recipe. It was my favorite as a kid. Very cheesy and fun! This recipe is good by itself.
- 750 g cheddar cheese, Diced
- 1 (16 ounce) can diced tomatoes, Diced
- 1 (6 ounce) can spaghetti sauce
- 1 (8 ounce) box spaghetti noodles
- 1 teaspoon salt
Directions See How It's Made
- Dice cheddar cheese into small cubes.
- Put diced cheese in an ovenproof bowl.
- Add 1 can diced tomatoes, Spaghetti Sauce, salt and pepper if desired.
- Partially cook 4 to 6 portions of spaghetti.
- Add spaghetti to bowl.
- Mix all together (I use my hands).
- Bake for 1 hour at 350 degrees until golden crispy and gooey.