1/5 Photos of Cheesy Spaghetti
1 hr 10 mins
Kimberley Quinlan's Note:
A kid favorite and a parent's favorite because it is so easy. When you want to go out, make this and the kids won't even know you are gone. I use medium cheddar but you can add different cheeses to this recipe. It was my favorite as a kid. Very cheesy and fun! This recipe is good by itself.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Dice cheddar cheese into small cubes.
- 2Put diced cheese in an ovenproof bowl.
- 3Add 1 can diced tomatoes, Spaghetti Sauce, salt and pepper if desired.
- 4Partially cook 4 to 6 portions of spaghetti.
- 6Add spaghetti to bowl.
- 7Mix all together (I use my hands).
- 8Bake for 1 hour at 350 degrees until golden crispy and gooey.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cheesy Spaghetti
Serving Size: 1 (382 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 1131.1
- Calories from Fat 653
- Total Fat 72.5 g
- Saturated Fat 45.1 g
- Cholesterol 223.2 mg
- Sodium 2367.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 57.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.5 g
- Sugars 10.3 g
- Protein 62.1 g