Official Contest Entry: Simply Potatoes 5Fix. This easy breezy duo of potatoes recipe will please any crowd. They were gone in seconds! Make sure to make double batches and pass the recipe around!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Heat oven to 400 degrees.
- 2Cook bacon, cool, and crumble. To a 12-cup muffin pan, add equal amounts of bacon grease to each muffin cup.
- 3To a medium bowl, add the hash browns and gently blend in 1 1/2 cups of the shredded cheese. Press about 2 tablespoons of the hash brown and cheese mixture into each muffin cup. Bake in oven for 18 - 20 minutes or edges are crispy.
- 4While hash brown cups bake, peel film at corner of mashed potatoes and heat on high for 3 minutes in microwave. Remove from microwave and stir.
- 5Remove hash brown cups from the oven. Spoon in equal amounts of mashed potatoes. Top with equal amounts of remaining cheese and place under broiler for 5 minutes or bake in the oven until cheese is melted.
- 6Top each cup with green onions and bacon and serve. Enjoy!
Browse Our Top Potato Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cheesy Southwest Potato Duo #SP5
Serving Size: 1 (241 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 401.2
- Calories from Fat 210
- Total Fat 23.4 g
- Saturated Fat 13.0 g
- Cholesterol 61.5 mg
- Sodium 880.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 29.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.7 g
- Sugars 3.0 g
- Protein 18.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
Simply Potatoes Southwest Style Hash Browns