Prep 10 mins
Cook 45 mins
I couldnt find exactly what I was looking for on Zaar. so I am posting what I came up with.
- 32 ounces frozen southern style hash brown potatoes
- 1⁄2 pint sour cream
- 10 1⁄2 ounces cream of chicken soup
- 1 egg, beaten
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese, divided
- 2 cups crushed Ritz crackers, divided
- 1 medium onion, diced
- 5 slices of cooked crumbled bacon
- 1 cup butter, melted
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Mix sour cream, egg, chicken soup, onion, 1 cup cheese and one stick of melted butter in a bowl.
- Combine with hashbrowns.
- Mix in 1 cup crushed crackers and crumbed bacon.
- Spread in a 9 x 13 pan.
- Sprinkle remaining cheese over top.
- Mix remaining butter and cracker crumbs and spread over top of casserole.
- Cover with foil and bake 45 mins or until bubbly.