Cheesy Sour Cream Herb Chicken
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- In a bowl, combine stuffing, cheese and butter. Stir well to combine and moisten, breaking up any large stuffing pieces. Transfer to a plate or pie pan.
- Lightly spread sour cream over chicken and coat with stuffing mixture, pressing well to adhere.
- Place on a lightly oiled, foil-lined 13-by-9-inch baking sheet. Put any extra mixture on top of chicken.
- Bake for 20 to 25 minutes, or until the coating is crisp and the chicken is cooked through.