Prep 5 mins
Cook 15 mins
This is a wonderful weekday pork chop recipe. We love cheese in our house, so we love this! The sharp white cheddar adds a wonderful bite and the pork chops are jucy and tasty.
- 4 boneless pork chops
- pork seasoning, to taste
- 4 ounces vermont sharp white cheddar cheese (I like Cracker Barrel brand)
- olive oil, to fry
- Heat olive oil in skillet over medium heat.
- Season pork chops and pan-fry in skillet until browned and no longer pink.
- Place 1 oz cheese on top of each pork chop, cover and continue to cook 5 minutes, or until cheese is melted.
- Remove pork chops with a slotted spoon, to drain oil.
This was very easy to make and it tasted great. The pork chops came out moist and tender. I subbed sharp yellow cheddar as I couldn't find any white cheddar.