Prep 5 mins
Cook 20 mins
This is so good--your family will love this, mine does.
Make and share this Cheesy Smothered Chicken recipe from Food.com.
- 4 -6 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 8 ounces mozzarella cheese, grated
- 1 medium sweet onion, chopped
- 8 ounces fresh mushrooms, sliced
- 1⁄2 cup butter
- Sauté the onion and mushroom in the butter; season with salt and black pepper.
- Grill the chicken breast until almost done about 3/4 of the way.
- Place chicken in a casserole dish; cover with onions and mushrooms, then cover with cheese.
- Bake for 20 minutes until cheese is melted and slightly brown.