- 12 ounces drained kernel corn
- 1 1⁄2 cups shredded smoked gouda cheese
- 1⁄4 cup diced red pepper
- 1⁄4 cup diced green pepper
- 1 tablespoon minced jalapeno pepper
- 6 small flour tortillas
Directions See How It's Made
- In bowl combine corn, red and green peppers and jalapeno pepper.
- Spoon over bottom half of each tortilla.
- Fold over.
- Heat nonstick skillet over medium heat.
- Cook tortillas for 3 minutes each side or until golden brown and cheese is melted.
- Let stand for 5 minutes before cutting into 3 wedges each.