- 1 (4 ounce) can sliced mushrooms, drained
- 2 tablespoons butter
- cooked shrimp
- 2 cups cooked white rice
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1⁄2 cup evaporated milk
- 2 tablespoons ketchup
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 dash pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Cook mushrooms slowly in butter until tender. Mix lightly with shrimp, rice and cheese.
- Combine milk, ketchup, Worcestershire sauce and pepper. Add to shrimp mixture.
- Pour into a greased 2 quart casserole. Bake until heated through, about 25-35 minutes.