Prep 5 mins
Cook 20 mins
Used my imagination to use up a half pound of shrimp on a Sunday morning!
- cooking spray
- 14.79 ml butter
- 226.79 g large raw shrimp (peeled and deveined)
- 59.14 ml feta cheese (crumbled)
- 1-2 green onion (minced, or snipped with scissors)
- 3 large eggs (beaten)
- 0.25 ml garlic salt
- 1.23 ml black pepper (freshly ground)
- 29.58 ml sour cream
- 118.29 ml crouton (slightly crushed, herb and cheese preferred)
- 44.37 ml romano cheese (shredded)
- Preheat oven to 325°F.
- Spray a pie plate (or two ramekins) with cooking spray.
- Thinly slice (or dot) butter over bottom of pie plate.
- Place shrimp, feta, and green onions in plate.
- Beat eggs with dash of garlic salt, freshly ground black pepper, and sour cream until well-combined. Pour over shrimp in pie plate.
- Top with crushed croutons, then Romano cheese.
- Bake at 325F for 20 minutes.
- Cool 5 minutes before slicing into wedges. Serve with a salad, or sliced tomatoes.