1/1 Photo of Cheesy Shrimp Frittata
Used my imagination to use up a half pound of shrimp on a Sunday morning!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- cooking spray
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1/2 lb large raw shrimp (peeled and deveined)
- 1/4 cup feta cheese (crumbled)
- 1 -2 green onion (minced, or snipped with scissors)
- 3 large eggs (beaten)
- 1 dash garlic salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper (freshly ground)
- 2 tablespoons sour cream
- 1/2 cup crouton (slightly crushed, herb and cheese preferred)
- 3 tablespoons romano cheese (shredded)
- 1Preheat oven to 325°F.
- 2Spray a pie plate (or two ramekins) with cooking spray.
- 3Thinly slice (or dot) butter over bottom of pie plate.
- 4Place shrimp, feta, and green onions in plate.
- 5Beat eggs with dash of garlic salt, freshly ground black pepper, and sour cream until well-combined. Pour over shrimp in pie plate.
- 6Top with crushed croutons, then Romano cheese.
- 7Bake at 325F for 20 minutes.
- 8Cool 5 minutes before slicing into wedges. Serve with a salad, or sliced tomatoes.
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cheesy Shrimp Frittata
Serving Size: 1 (250 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 427.8
- Calories from Fat 239
- Total Fat 26.6 g
- Saturated Fat 14.0 g
- Cholesterol 482.3 mg
- Sodium 1327.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 9.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.6 g
- Sugars 1.8 g
- Protein 35.6 g