Prep 5 mins
Cook 20 mins
Used my imagination to use up a half pound of shrimp on a Sunday morning!
- cooking spray
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1⁄2 lb large raw shrimp (peeled and deveined)
- 1⁄4 cup feta cheese (crumbled)
- 1 -2 green onion (minced, or snipped with scissors)
- 3 large eggs (beaten)
- 1 dash garlic salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon black pepper (freshly ground)
- 2 tablespoons sour cream
- 1⁄2 cup crouton (slightly crushed, herb and cheese preferred)
- 3 tablespoons romano cheese (shredded)
- Preheat oven to 325°F.
- Spray a pie plate (or two ramekins) with cooking spray.
- Thinly slice (or dot) butter over bottom of pie plate.
- Place shrimp, feta, and green onions in plate.
- Beat eggs with dash of garlic salt, freshly ground black pepper, and sour cream until well-combined. Pour over shrimp in pie plate.
- Top with crushed croutons, then Romano cheese.
- Bake at 325F for 20 minutes.
- Cool 5 minutes before slicing into wedges. Serve with a salad, or sliced tomatoes.