Recipe by RNurse Mom
My mother-in-law made this recipe recently and it was an instant hit! I must admit that I was skeptical at first because it had so few ingredients. However, it was love at first bite! This is a quick, easy, crowd pleasing recipe that is a definite keeper!
- 1 lb shrimp, cooked and deveined
- 1⁄4 teaspoon Old Bay Seasoning, to taste
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 8 ounces monterey jack cheese, shredded
- 1 loaf French bread, sliced
- pam butter-flavored cooking spray
Directions See How It's Made
- Steam shrimp, devein and remove shells.
- Combine shrimp, old bay seasoning, mayonnaise, and shredded cheese.
- Bake at 350°F for 20 minutes or until bubbly and fully cooked in the middle.
- Slice bread 1/2 inch thick.
- Place bread on cookie sheet. Spray each piece of bread with butter flavored Pam Spray.
- Broil in oven for 1 minute.
- Serve Cheesy Shrimp Dish with bread slices. Enjoy!