Prep 15 mins
Cook 30 mins
Cheesy Shrimp Dip
- 59.14 ml butter
- 158.51 ml red bell pepper, chopped
- 453.59 g medium shrimp, peeled, deveined, and coarsely chopped
- 78.07 ml green onion, sliced
- 236.59 ml sour cream
- 236.59 ml shredded parmesan cheese
- 236.59 ml shredded mozzarella cheese
- 118.29 ml mayonnaise
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- In a medium skillet, melt butter over medium heat.
- Add red bell pepper, and cook 3 minutes.
- Stir in shrimp and green onion; cook 3 to 4 minutes, or until shrimp are firm and pink.
- Stir in sour cream, cheeses, and mayonnaise.
- Spoon mixture into a 2-quart baking dish.
- Bake 30 to 35 minutes, or until lightly browned and bubbly.
- Serve with assorted crackers.