Prep 10 mins
Cook 12 mins
This easy easy lunch/dinner comes from the Kraft website. Top with fresh mushrooms and/or red pepper slivers.
- 1 (12 ounce) package Velveeta shells and cheese dinner
- 2 cups frozen cut green beans
- 1 (4 1/2 ounce) jarsliced mushrooms (optional)
- 2⁄3 cup French-fried onions
- Prepare Velveeta dinner as directed, adding beans during the last 5 minutes of cooking time.
- Stir in mushrooms; heat thoroughly, stirring occasionally.
- Top with onions.
First-I'm a green bean nut. We didn't like the way that they tasted in this recipe. We did like the mushrooms and fried onions. I put the mixture in a casserole and toasted the fried onions and that part was very good. If I make this again I'll leave the green beans out though. Thanks for posting! Made for My 3 Chef's '08.