Recipe by Virginia1
This is a meal from my mother-in-law. She learned it when she was a bride, and it has become a real comfort food for her kids and now her grandchildren as well. It is fast, cheap, and the kids all love it.
Top Review by Poutine
This is one of the first meals I made as a teenager. Loved it then and still love it today.I use cheez wiz in mine. Great recipe for those lazy nights when I don't feel like cooking.
Directions See How It's Made
- Boil water in a large pot, add shells and cook as instructed on package.
- Drain shells when cooked, rinse under cool water and drain again.
- Return shells to pot and add tomato soup.
- Heat on low heat until warm, add cheese slices and mix in until melted.
- If you want, you can add a small amount of milk to make this a tad more creamy.
- This will serve our family of four (2 adults, 2 small kids) with enough for a lunch.