Prep 15 mins
Cook 40 mins
Lovely on picnics..
- 8 chicken drumsticks (skin removed)
- 2 tablespoons flour
- 3 tablespoons grated parmesan cheese
- 1 teaspoon chicken stock
- 1⁄4 teaspoon mixed herbs
- 2 tablespoons dry breadcrumbs
- 2 teaspoons sesame seeds
- Moisten chicken slightly with water.
- Combine flour, parmesan, stock powder, herbs, breadcrumbs and sesame seeds.
- Put this mixture into a plastic bag.
- Add 2 drumsticks to bag and shake to coat.
- Repeat with remaining chicken, coating only 2 at a time.
- Place them in a slightly oiled baking dish.
- Allow to stand for 15 minutes.
- Cook at 200C degrees for 25 minutes or until juices run clear when tested.
- Turn once or twice while cooking.
- Serve hot or cold.