Prep 15 mins
Cook 20 mins
My sister gave this to me. Its easy and tasty.
- 1⁄2 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1⁄2 teaspoon cayenne
- 1⁄2 teaspoon rosemary
- 3 large baking potatoes, sliced 1/4 inch thick
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- Preheat oven to 425. Grease large baking pan.
- Combine parmesan cheese and rest of seasonings into a large resealable plastic bag.
- Combine potatoes and oil in bowl,stir well, covering all potatoes in oil.
- Add potatoes to bag with seasonings. Shake to coat all.
- Arrange potatoes in pan (single layer for faster cooking)bake for 10 minute.
- Turn over potatoes and bake for another 10 minute.
This was easy to prepare and quite tasty. Even though I oiled my baking dish, the potato slices still stuck to the bottom and many were a bit mangled by the time I got them turned. And they didn't really get very crispy, though I cannot recall if the recipe even stated whether they should. But they were quite tasty. Thanks for sharing your recipe, Yello Kim. Made for Spring 2011 Pick-A-Chef.
These were very good fries. I like the slight amount of heat from the cayenne and the rosemary was just enough to make my fiance say 'hmm, that's different'. My only complaint would be that they stuck pretty bad to the pan and didn't get overly crispy. Thanks Kim.