Prep 10 mins
Cook 30 mins
My mother-in-law made this as an appetizer for a birthday party we went to. It is so good! Cheesy and delicious! She made at least 6 copies of the recipe that night for people requesting the recipe.
- 12 -16 ounces packaged flaked crab or 12 -16 ounces flaked lobsters
- 1 cup canned baby shrimp (thawed frozen baby shrimp may be substituted)
- 1 1⁄2 cups seasoned stuffing mix
- 1⁄4 cup butter
- 1⁄4 cup water
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dill weed
- 1⁄8 cup onion
- 1 (8 ounce) packageshredded cheddar cheese
- 1 (8 ounce) packageshredded mozzarella cheese
- 2 pints fresh portabella mushrooms
- Spray a 9x13 casserole dish with non-stick cooking spray.
- Lay the portabella mushrooms on the bottom of the casserole dish.
- In a separate bowl, mix together the first 9 ingredients and 1/2 of the cheeses.
- Spread over mushrooms.
- Top with remaining cheese and bake in a preheated oven at 350 degrees for 1/2 hour.
I had this at Joe's Dreyfuss Store in Livonia, LA- about 10 miles west of Baton Rogue. By far, the best seafood dish I ever had.