Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
This is my version of that store bought seafood spread that Publix used to carry (might still but I don't live near a Publix now).
- 2 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 lb imitation crabmeat, flaked
- 1 cup shredded colby-monterey jack cheese
- 1⁄2 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1⁄4-1⁄2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1⁄4-1⁄2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 teaspoon seasoning salt
- 1 teaspoon dried parsley
- 1 -2 dash Tabasco sauce
- assorted cracker
- Mix everything together except the imitation crab and shredded cheese until it is smooth and well blended.
- Fold in the imitation crab meat and shredded cheese.
- Chill before serving.
- Serve with assorted crackers.