Recipe by HappyFlour66
Scrambled eggs for grown-ups! Cheesy and savory, these eggs are great for any breakfast!
Top Review by I'mPat
Loved the flavour of sharp cheddar and the spring onions though in my sleepy state I made it as an omelette instead of a scramble but delicious still the same, thank you HappyFlour66, made for Name that Ingredient tag game.
- 8 eggs
- 1 cup milk
- 4 slices cheddar cheese
- 4 green onions, sliced thin
- 1 jalapeno, seeded and diced fine (optional)
Directions See How It's Made
- Whisk together eggs and milk.
- Heat skillet over medium heat.
- Add egg mixture.
- When eggs start to set, push around continually with spatula.
- When eggs are half set, but still runny, add onion and cheese (and jalapeno if desired).
- Continue stirring around till eggs are set to desired doneness and cheese is melted.
- Garnish with Salt and pepper to taste.