- 118.29 ml egg substitute or 2 eggs
- 0.25 ml salt, to taste
- 0.25 ml pepper, to taste
- 14.79 ml fat free sharp cheddar cheese, finely shredded
- 0.25 ml non-fat cooking spray, about one 3-second spray
- 4.92 ml fat-free margarine
- 2 slice sugar-free whole wheat bread, toasted
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat a 6-8" skillet over medium heat, remove from heat source and spray with cooking spray and return to heat.
- Crack or measure eggs and deposit into bowl with high sides, add salt and pepper, beat eggs with fork or whisk until well blended.
- Pour egg mixture into heated skillet and stir slowly until egg begins to follow cooking utensil around the pan. I use a nylon spoon, but you can use an egg turner [commonly, but erroneously referred to as a "spatula"], etc.
- Add the cheese and stir to evenly distribute the cheese as it melts. Stirring slowly, cook until eggs are no longer runny and are light and fluffy. Three to four minutes total should do it. Remove to plate and serve with lightly buttered toast.