Prep 5 mins
Cook 5 mins
My Father tought me this one. Its American, I think?
- Slice the cheese into tiny squares.
- Crack the eggs into a bowl and mash them up with a fork.
- (Be sure to wash the fork to prevent raw egg poisoning.) Put the butter on a pan on a stove-top set on high.
- Let it melt and move it around until it covers the entire pan.
- Pour the cheese and the eggs into the pan, and using a fork or something else, spread the eggs around, never letting them stay in one space too long.
- Take the eggs out when you desire according to wether you like them hard or soft.
We love eggs with cheese! I usually add the cheese to the top of the eggs when they are don't cooking, but this was a nice change to have the eggs mixed in. I used 6 eggs and about 1 cup shredded cheese. Made for I Recommend Tag.
These were good and easy to make. I used shredded cheddar instead of slices as that is what I had. I did add pepper to the mixture. We all enjoyed these.
I made this for 2 using 4 eggs and a small handfull of grated vintage cheddar that I had left over from a previous recipe and the DM and I very much enjoyed our brunch with bacon and wholemeal/wholgrain buttered toasted bread. Thank you Ikasu and lazyme for recommending, made for I Recommend Tag Game.