Recipe by Luvinbeinamama
This is the only way I can get my girls to eat eggs... they taste similar to cheez-it crackers when done.
- 3 large eggs, beaten
- 1⁄2 cup milk
- 1⁄3 cup cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1 dash salt
- 1 dash parsley
- 1 dash paprika
- Pam cooking spray
- 1⁄4 cup cheddar cheese (optional)
Directions See How It's Made
- Beat three large eggs until smooth. Add milk and salt, parsley and paprika. Wisk until well mixed.
- Heat a frying pan, coated with Pam to medium heat.
- Pour in eggs. Sprinkle cheese through-out. Cook for about 2 minutes--until bottom is cooked(though cooking time may vary).
- Scramble in pan by moving egg around. WHen egg is fully cooked, pat down to cover pan. Allow to brown on bottom then flip and repeat on other side.
- I then top off hot egg with a few more sprinkles of cheese.