Prep 30 mins
Cook 45 mins
Cheesy goodness from Heritage Manor of Oklahoma.
- 8 medium potatoes, unpeeled
- 2 medium onions, diced
- 3⁄4 cup butter
- 1⁄4 lb Velveeta cheese
- 1 pint whipping cream
- 1 tablespoon dried chives
- dried parsley
- Slice, boil, and drain potatoes.
- While potatoes are cooking, braise onions in 1 stick of butter until edges are lightly browned. Lower heat.
- Add Velveeta, cream, and chives. Stir several minutes until cheese starts to melt; remove from heat.
- Melt the remaining 1/2 stick of butter and add to serving container. Add potatoes to serving container.
- Drizzle onion-cheese mixture over potatoes.
- Garnish with diagonal sprinkled rows of dried parsley, pepper, and paprika.