Cook1 hr 15 mins
This is a YUMMY dish that takes me back to the old fashioned comfort foods I grew up on. Mmmm... makes the house smell so GOOD! NOTE: The 1 3/4 hours time allowance stated includes prep and cooking time.
- In greased 1.5 L casserole dish, spray bottom and sides lightly with PAM cooking spray.
- Arrange first layer starting with potatoes, then onion and then cheese.
- In small bowl, combine mushroom soup, milk, Worcestershire sauce and spices; spoon enough over first potato layer to coat everything.
- Repeat steps 1 through 3 until all ingredients are layered ending with cheddar cheese.
- Cover and bake at 400°F for 1 hour or until potatoes are tender and test done using a fork. Uncover and bake 15 minutes longer to brown the top layer of cheese.