1/1 Photo of Cheesy Scalloped Potatoes
1 hr 20 mins
This is a recipe that my mother would always make for us when I was a child. Blending the onions and celery was her crafty way to get us to eat this dish by disguising the veggies. Let me tell you, it worked great ;)
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Blend onion, celery leaves, parsley, flour, butter, salt, pepper and milk in a blender, mixing thouroughly.
- 2Arrange potato slices in a buttered, 2 quart baking dish.
- 3Pour blended mixture over potatoes.
- 4Cover loosely with tinfoil and bake at 350 degrees for 25 minutes.
- 5Remove tinfoil half way through. Sprinkle with grated cheese, paprika and cayenne and bake for an additional 25 minutes.
- 6Broil until chesse is bubbly and golden.
Browse Our Top Potato Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cheesy Scalloped Potatoes
Serving Size: 1 (254 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 330.8
- Calories from Fat 152
- Total Fat 16.9 g
- Saturated Fat 10.7 g
- Cholesterol 51.3 mg
- Sodium 687.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 33.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.7 g
- Sugars 1.6 g
- Protein 12.2 g