1 hr 10 mins
These are my Favorite scalloped potatoes! They are rich and creamy, as I always use more cheese than called for. I use the fresh chives instead of dried, but you can use either.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350°F
- 2Spray 2-qt. baking dish with nonstick cooking spray; set aside.
- 3In small saucepan over medium heat, melt butter.
- 4Stir in flour, salt and pepper until smooth.
- 5Gradually stir in milk.
- 6Bring to a boil, stirring frequently.
- 7Boil 2 minutes until thickened, stirring constantly.
- 8Add cheese and chives; stir until cheese is melted.
- 9Arrange potato slices in prepared baing dish.
- 10Spoon cheese-chive mixture over potato slices.
- 11Cover with aluminum foil and bake 45 minutes.
- 12Remove foil and bake 30 minutes more until potatoes are tender and top is golden brown.
- 13Garnish with fresh chives.
Browse Our Top < 4 Hours Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cheesy Scalloped Potatoes
Serving Size: 1 (496 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 533.0
- Calories from Fat 210
- Total Fat 23.4 g
- Saturated Fat 14.5 g
- Cholesterol 65.6 mg
- Sodium 724.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 65.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.7 g
- Sugars 3.2 g
- Protein 16.6 g