This recipe may be doubled and baked in a larger casserole dish, if you are a corn lover then you will really enjoy this dish!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 (14 3/4 ounce) can cream-style corn
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup crushed saltine crackers (about 15)
- 1/4 cup butter or 1/4 cup margarine, melted
- 1/4 cup evaporated milk
- 1 small green bell pepper, chopped (seeded and chopped)
- 1 celery, diced
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 1 cup corn niblets, drained
- 3 teaspoons sugar
- seasoning salt (to taste, or use white salt)
- pepper (to taste)
- 1 cup cheddar cheese, grated (more for top of casserole)
- 1Set oven to 350 degrees.
- 2Butter a 1-quart casserole dish.
- 3In a bowl mix all ingredients together until well blended.
- 4Transfer to prepared casserole dish.
- 5Bake uncovered for 30-35 minutes.
- 6Remove and top with shredded cheddar cheese (any amount desired) return to oven for 3-5 minutes or until cheese is melted.
Browse Our Top Corn Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cheesy Scalloped Corn Bake
Serving Size: 1 (287 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 442.3
- Calories from Fat 234
- Total Fat 26.1 g
- Saturated Fat 15.0 g
- Cholesterol 157.7 mg
- Sodium 856.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 41.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.0 g
- Sugars 9.5 g
- Protein 15.5 g