Prep 15 mins
Cook 20 mins
This is a really cheesy meal. Hope you enjoy it!
- 1 lb smoked sausage, cut in 1/2 to 1 inch thick slices
- 1 large baking potato, peeled and cut into chunks (about 3 cups or so)
- 2 cups frozen florets broccoli
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can cheese soup
- 1⁄2 cup milk
- 1 teaspoon garlic, minced
- 1⁄2 teaspoon paprika
- 1⁄2 teaspoon cumin
- 1⁄2 teaspoon chili powder
- 1⁄4 teaspoon garlic powder
- salt and pepper
- olive oil
- 1⁄2 cup of shredded cheese, any flavor
- Place potatoes and sausage in skillet.
- Cover with water.
- Cook for about 10 minutes (potatoes may not be done).
- Drain off water and add a bit of olive oil to pan with garlic, salt and pepper.
- Also add back potatoes and sausage.
- Now add cheese soup and milk.
- Stir until mixed well.
- Add paprika, cumin, chili powder, and garlic powder.
- Add broccoli.
- Cook for about 10 minutes, or until both potatoes and broccoli are done.
- Sprinkle with cheese at the end before serving.
Personally, I would give this five stars based on ease of preparation and surprisingly good taste- but my children's apathy for it means I won't make it again. I put in twice as many potatoes and there was still plenty of sauce. My husband liked it as well.Thanks.
This was quick easy and tasty. I cut my potato's a little to small so I should have adjusted the cooking time but all in all a definate keeper.