- 3 lbs potatoes, peeled and cut into 1/4-inch slices
- 1 lb bulk pork sausage
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1⁄4 cup butter, melted
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese (8 ounces)
Directions See How It's Made
- Place potatoes in a large saucepan and cover with water.
- Bring to a boil.
- Reduce heat and simmer, uncovered, for 8-10 minutes or until tender.
- Meanwhile, crumble sausage into a large skillet and add onion.
- Cook over medium heat until meat is no longer pink and drain.
- Drain potatoes and arrange in an un-greased 13x 9x2 baking dish.
- Drizzle with butter.
- Add sausage mixture and stir gently.
- Sprinkle with cheese.
- Bake, uncovered, at 350 degrees for 5-7 minutes or until the cheese is melted.