Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
One of favorite casseroles. Adapted from Quick Cooking.
Make and share this Cheesy Sausage Penne recipe from Food.com.
- In a skillet, cook the sausage and garlic over medium heat until meat and drain fat.
- Stir in spaghetti sauce and bring to a boil.
- Reduce heat, cover and simmer for 20 minutes.
- Cook pasta according to package directions and drain.
- In a bowl, combine the cream cheese, sour cream and onions.
- In a greased shallow 3-qt. baking dish, layer half of the pasta and sausage mixture.
- Dollop with half of the cream cheese mixture and sprinkle with half of the cheddar cheese.
- Repeat layers.
- Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 30-35 minutes or until bubbly.