Prep 5 mins
Cook 20 mins
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1 lb bulk pork sausage
- 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can condensed cream of mushroom soup, undiluted
- 1 (10 ounce) can diced tomatoes with mild green chilies, undrained
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1 tablespoon garlic powder
- 2 lbs process American cheese, cubed
- tortilla chips
- In a large saucepan cook beef and sausage over medium heat until no longer pink,drain.
- Sprinkle with flour.
- Add the soup,tomatoes,onion and garlic powder,mix well.
- Bring to a boil,cook and stir for 2 minutes or until thickened.
- Reduce heat.
- Stir in cheese until melted.
- Serve warm with chips.
- Makes 8 cups.
I took this to a company potluck today....and it was completely devoured. One thing i did do different was to add a can of refried beans instead of the soup. Didnt have any on hand. Thanks for the recipe!!